Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome...

This card was such a quick card, but I loved how fun the elements are. Very simple.





I used the Kitchen Sink Playful Ovals and Never a Loss 4 Words sets for this card. Once I'd stamped the floral oval, I cut it out using my trusty Coluzzle (love that tool!!!). I also cut out an oval for the center.

Designer Tip:

To get perfect placement of the sentiment (Welcome and Little one are
separate words from the set), I placed them face down on the oval where I wanted
them to be and then pressed an acrylic block to pick them up. I then inked
the words and was able to get them aligned perfectly.

To finish the card off, I added a line of flowers on the card base, inked the edges and added white gel pen dots to the centers of all the flowers. It adds the ideal finishing touch!

Thanks for stopping by,

lise

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on this card, so different, but great. wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Lisa! You have some lovely new projects here but I think this one is my favourite (although the texture of the acrylic paint means that one runs it a close second since I love texture!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card Lisa. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Thanks so much for the great tip! I just don't think of those things on my own :)

    ReplyDelete