Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think I'm still in a little shock that it's even February.  It feels like we just put away the Christmas tree!  I have a couple sweet cards to share with you today.

Heart Love Notes:


I love shaped cards. I started with a 5" square card and penciled a quick heart along the edges. I used a scissors to trim and copied on a second card.

I created two similar cards for my kids Valentines this year... keeping it simple makes for a fun project, easy to duplicate and even more fun to give!

Valentine's Lotto Tickets:

And to add to the fun, I created a couple lotto tickets that the kids will LOVE!  They get to take a "chance" at a great prize.  Their cards have a "free" chore associated with them.  I don't think they'll mind one bit, getting a hall pass from a chore.

If you'd like to try to try your own hand at a lotto ticket, you can check out the tutorial I did for Cornish Heritage Farms.
I hear there's a sale going on at Cornish Heritage Farms today on everything in the store (14% off today only).  Have fun shopping!

Thanks for visiting!  I love when you do,
lise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Heart Love Notes:
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Bear Essentials (Tom Fun Collection) by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko
-Lady Bug Memento marker by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Cryogen White (for card base), red and pink by Prism
-Simply Smooth white by CHF


Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-ribbon by May Arts and Offray
-piercing tool
-Opaque white pen by Inkssentials
-Copic Markers
-precision Scissors


Valentine's Lotto Tickets:
Bear Essentials (Tom Fun Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad and Lady Bug Memento "red" marker by Tsukineko


Cardstock:
Simply Smooth white cardstock by CHF
Red cardstock by Prism


Other:
Red Acrylic paint (this one is a metallic)
Foam Brush
Liquid dish soap
water and paper towels (optional to clean up any mess)
Clear laminating sheet by Xyron
Wax paper
Precision scissors
Copic Markers by Imagination International

1 comment: