Friday, February 26, 2010

My NEW Favorite Things - Pure Innocence

Yes - it's true!  I'm in love!  I have finally caved and purchased a few of these darling little girls in the Pure Innocence stamp line and have been having a ton of fun creating with them.

Sending Well Wishes:


Isn't this little one sweet?  She seems so compassionate, taking care of her little bear.

I colored her with Copics, matching her to the Early Bird Cosmo Cricket paper.  I also had to give a try at making my own ribbon rose again... this time, because my ribbon was a bit thinner than the satin I used earlier in the week, I followed Ms. Julie's great technique HERE.  I felt like I was wearing more Fabri-Tac glue than my ribbon, but it worked.  Let's just not look too closely at this little rose, shall we.  I think I need to practice a bit.  Hah!!!

As a sidenote, I also purchased some Detail Blending Paper by Couture Cardstock from eclectic paperie.  This stuff rocks!  I felt like I had complete control of the markers and had great saturation.  I was SO happy with the results that I think this will be a go-to paper for my Copic colored projects.

Thanks for visiting!  I appreciate it!
lise

--------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Better Get Better (Pure Innocence) by MFT
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger

Paper: Detail Blending Paper by Couture Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket
Other: Sewing machine, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, ribbon, Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives, Clear Embossing powder by Ranger, Copic Markers

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job making that ribbon flower and your card is beautiful! I plan on making up a few hundred of those myself this weekend!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! :) I LOVE your card (I'm a HUGE PI fan!) and your flower looks great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete