Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CPS Sketch # 156 - Free for All

It's time for another CPS Sketch.  It was an open supply week for the designers, so I had a bit more fun with Papertrey Ink supplies.

Thinking of You:


This was a simple and minimal design.  I looked at it a great deal, thinking I wanted to add more, but it just didn't fit.  It was best left simple.  Do you ever do that... second guess your designs?

I hope you'll stop by to see the other sketch designs this week.  They're spectacular!  And remember to link back to the CPS blog if you create with us.  There's always a prize!

Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: ASIAN FUSION by Papertrey Inc.
Paper: Paper Basics Kraft and Stamper's Select White cardstocks by Papertrey Inc.
Patterned Paper: Green Tea Leaves Collection by Papertrey Inc.
Ink: Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Black Soot and Old Paper Distress ink by Ranger
Embossing powder: clear detail by Ranger
Tools: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, precision scissors, dimensional tape, corner rounder by Zutter, long oval punch by EK Success
Embellishment: pearls and pearl flourish by Zva Creative

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa! Just wanted to pop by to let you know that you are one of the winners from the Zva Creative Blog Hop! WooHOOOOO! :D See my blog for my email address and details. As soon as I receive your address I will get it to Zva so they can send you your $30 prize package! YAY!!!!

    P.S. Love all your cute samples here on your blog! I wish I was better at card-making. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete