Monday, March 22, 2010

Sending You Sunshine

I'm desperate for some warm Spring weather.  It's been so cold and rainy in St. Louis.  It's the kind of weather that has me wondering if we'll ever be warm.  Hah!

Sending You Sunshine

This quick card has bit of sunshine infused, don't you think?  The sunny faces of daffodils are the essence of Spring.  This is headed to a new friend as a thank you... I hope she likes it.

I have blog posts for every day this week.  It's crazy for me... but I hope you'll visit again all week!  I have lots of great projects to share.

Thanks for visiting,
lise
----------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Sunshine (images by Theresa Momber) from Gina K Designs
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill and Solar White Classic Crest by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Ever After by Cosmo Cricket
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Clear embossing powder by Ranger, Sewing machine and thread, button by Paper Studios, Ribbon by Making Memories and Copic markers by Imagination International

No comments:

Post a Comment