Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CPS Sketch # 159 - Gina K Designs

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Gina K Designs's Illustrators.  I was lucky to receive Theresa Momber's newest release called Sending Sunshine from Gina K Designs... and I was thinking Spring right away.

Happy Spring


As soon as I saw this lovely flowering tree, I went in search of my Wisteria Basic Grey paper.  It's truly a perfect fit! 

What you might not be able to see from the picture above is that the tree was stamped, colored with Copics and carefully trimmed.  It's popped up on dimensionals.

To round out the design, I added a few blasts of a blue Copic marker with my airbrush to give a puffy cloud/blue sky kind of Spring day.  Is anyone else ready for Spring?  It's not been quite evident in St. Louis lately... but I'm VERY ready!
Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more great inspiration.  We'd love to see your take on the sketch.  You could win a great prize pack from Gina K Design Illustrators this week or be our Friday Featured guest.

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Sunshine (images by Theresa Momber) from Gina K Designs
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White Classic Crest by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Wisteria by Basic Grey
Color Media: Copic Markers by Imagination International
Tools: sewing machine and thread and Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Other: Opaque White pen by Inkssentials, Clear embossing powder by Ranger

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty Lise! I just got some Gina K stamps last week and I'm looking forward to trying them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is stunning! Love your beautiful coloring and airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo gorgeous! wow on that cutting too!

    ReplyDelete