Sunday, February 4, 2007

First Picture upload...


So... I'm hoping that this works (please bear with me). I realize all my posts can't be a first... but this IS a first try at uploading a photo to the site. LOL!

I made this card about 1 week ago for a Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge [ http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ ]. This site is so wonderful and a complete inspiration to me. The sketch challenge is announced every Wednesday with the intent to draw creativity to the surface. The more you stamp, the better you get! I completely believe this!!!

I love the main stamp set - Like it a Latte - Stampin’ Up!®. It's fast becoming a favorite stamp set of mine. Using the challenge sketch (which predetermined the card layout), I was able to use many of the stamp images in the set. A favorite accessory of mine is the liquid applique, which looks just like the foam on a fabulous cup of coffee.
Thanks!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment