Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapblocks™ Paper Packs at Cornish Heritage Farms!

Cardmakers and scrapbooking enthusiasts alike will love this addition to the CHF offer!  Papers with subtle texture and design for the perfect background are the heart and soul of this collection.



Here's one of the pages for your viewing pleasure!



Lil Sailor:




To get a view of the entire paper pack, stop by Becky Olsen's blog - Life as a Three Legged Dog.



We have one more sneak peek to share tomorrow and then I'm off to Chicago for CHA!  I'm so excited to be going this year.  I've never attended.  If you'll be at the show, please stop by the Cornish Heritage Farm's booth and introduce yourself.  I'll be demoing a couple of times on Friday and Saturday.  I promise to post pictures and some reviews once I'm home.



Thanks and see you soon!!!

lise

1 comment:

  1. I will be at CHA on Friday! I will definitely be stopping at CHF! Hope to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete