Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love Story

Are you ever in the mood to just color?  I love this craft!  Truly, I do!  What better excuse to sit at a table and color for hours upon hours for the joy of it?  When I was a kid, I had piles of coloring books and loved my markers and pencils.  Not much has changed, my friends!

The card I'm sharing today is just one of those examples where I colored for the joy of it.  I have always loved the Thomas Kinkade images and decided to purchase the Open Gate.  I stamped a stack of these and spent some relaxing and therapeutic moments coloring.

Love Story:


The image itself is a dream to color.  The detail of the image really makes these easier to complete than you might think.  I used Copic markers and added a bit of sparkle to the flowers.  And kept the whole thing very simple.  I didn't want to cover all that coloring.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by!
lise

------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-The Open Gate (Thomas Kinkade Series) by CHF
-Wedding Centers (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF


Ink:
-Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger


Paper:
-Twilight Medium and Light, Simply Smooth White Cardstocks by Prism Papers


Other:
-Lace trim from Hobby Lobby
-Copic Markers
-Atyou Spicca Glitter pens
-Sewing machine and thread
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

1 comment: