Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry & Bright

It's hard for me to belive we have 1 week until Christmas.  I am clearly not prepared.  Anyone that says they are incredulous on how fast the year is going is probably playing the catch up game... and that, my friends, is me. :-)

I have been creating holiday cards for months, but I don't think this is something I've shared with you before.

Merry & Bright


I used the December Stamp of the Month again, but this time I tried something different.  I thought I'd go for a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.  I would have made this a bit bent over, but it wouldn't have worked quite so well for the Spellbinder die.  With all that bling, it looks like it'll topple over, though...  LOL!  I think that's one of my favorite holiday specials.  There's nothing sweeter than Linus sharing the real meaning of Christmas.

I hope your holiday preparations are going well.  Be sure to sit back and enjoy the moment at some point.

Thanks for stopping by,
lise

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Fir Branch (SOTM) by CHF
-Christmas Expressions (mona lisa moments) by CHF


Ink:
-Meadow Adirondack ink by Ranger


Paper:
-Simply Smooth by Prism


Patterned Paper:
-Mistletoe and Pear by Basic Grey


Other:
-Say It In Crystals by Prima Marketing
-Rhinestones by K & Company
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Sewing machine and thread


Finished size: 5.5" square

No comments:

Post a Comment