Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paper Tole Technique

One of my recent techniques I've posted on the Cornish Heritage Farms forum is on creating Paper Tole Flowers.  I love this technique and really loved how the project finished.

Roses for You:


The technique is a matter of repetitive stamping and forming the edges of the cardstock to give a very textural / dimensional effect.  Well... all the details are in my tutorial --> HERE.

To have a better view of how the roses look:




And there are multiple techniques listed in the Technique Talk forum for your inspiration.  I love creating them and hope if you have a favorite, a question or a technique you'd love to see, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lise
-------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
A Perfect Yellow Rose (Thomas Kinkade Series) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Script Essential Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
Versafine Onyx Black ink by Tsukineko


Cardstock:
Natural White and Black cardstock


Patterned Paper:
My Mind's Eye


Other:
Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Prismacolor Pencils
Mineral Spirits
Blending Stumps
Precision Scissors
Wooden Skewer
Glue Dots
Black Brads by Making Memories
Spray bottle with water

No comments:

Post a Comment