Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CPS Sketch # 167 - Stamp N Plus Scrap N

Hello!  I have a new CPS project to share with you.  You might want to put on sunglasses before you go too far.  This card is BRIGHT!

This week, Stamp N Plus Scrap N is sponsoring the Card Positioning System's team.  My card uses a SUPER fun Stamp N Plus stamp set called Feelin Groovy.

Feel'n Groovy


Yep... it's BRIGHT!  But, I warned you. Hah!  But the image just seemed to call for some groovy colors. I colored the bug with copic markers and added a bit of Glossy Accents to the windows. Overall, it's a simple card.  And bright.  But I mentioned that, didn't I?  Sorry - can't hear myself over the loud.

Quick Tip: Look to your cardstock scraps to make a custom paper. It's a great way to use all those little bits and pieces we hesitate to throw out.

If you join the CPS crew on the sketch, you can win a prize package from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. Always a great thing!

Thanks for stopping by,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Feelin Groovy (SAS-525) stamp set by Stamp N Plus Scrap N
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Primary colors and black cardstock by Bazzill, Solar White Classic Crest by Neenah
Tools: 1" circle punch by EK Success, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Glossy Accents by Ranger, precision scissors
Color media: Copic markers by Imagination International (R22, R24, R27, BG0000, N3, N5, N7)

3 comments:

  1. Great card Lise! Been traveling all week for work so I don't think I am going to get a chance to do this sketch this week! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rainbow theme here!!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be bright but I agree it is perfect for that image. Love the touch of glossy accents on the windows too.

    ReplyDelete