Thursday, January 19, 2012

CPS Sketch # 251 - No Sponsor

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  I wasn't sponsored this week, so I pulled out some fun Cat's Pajamas stamps that had yet to see ink (see the theme... I need to stamp more so everything gets used!)  :-)

Let's Fly Away

I took a little creative license with my sketch interpretation, but I think it still works just fine.

And isn't this guy darling?!  I did a lot of fussy cutting for this card.  First, I stamped the whole image and colored with copic markers.  Then, I stamped again on the Posh Wagon Red Dungaree paper to get a vibrant red plane.  So fun and simple.

Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration!
Lisa

-------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Take Off by The Cat's Pajamas Stamps
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft (80#), Solar White by Neenah, Post Bright Blue Dungaree, Posh Wagon Red Dungaree, and Posh Citrus Lime Dungaree from DiscountCardstock.com
Other: Cloud die, square punch by EK Success, precision scissors
Copic Markers: R20, R27, 0, E40, E42, E47, E49, T3, T7

1 comment: