Thursday, March 15, 2012

CPS Sketch # 256 - No Sponsor

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  I had a blast playing with supplies on hand and created a birthday card to add to my stash.

Happy Birthday

 I loved the idea of using the library card and pocket for my front element.  I think it makes a fun way to personalize a card, because I can tuck a gift card into the front or write a special note to the birthday girl.

Thanks for visiting!
Lisa

---------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Stitches & Swirls, Birthday Bash Sentiments and Library Card by PTI
Ink: Colorbox Lime Pastel, Sea Crystal and Blackbird Fluid Chalk inks by Clearsnap
Paper: Kraft, Blu Raspberry, Sour Apple, Snow Cone and Spearmint Pop-Tones cardstocks by DiscountCardstock.com
Other: Twine by The Twinery, flower by Prima Marketing, white gel pen by Signo, library card die by PTI, corner rounder, piercing tool

1 comment: