Thursday, May 24, 2012

CPS Sketch # 266 - Momenta

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  I opted to create a Mother's Day card with this week's sketch.

Mom


I opted to create my mother's day card with a main panel of canvas, instead of paper.  The texture and color is just amazing.  A bit of the texture spray gives a splatter effect to the canvas before I added the color.  So much fun... I might just try this again.

Here's a close up of the card front...


Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

--------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: "mom" sentiment by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: ColorBox Chesnut Roan and Creamy Brown fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White and Kraft from DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Take Note by Studio Calico
Other: Mist-a-ble Canvas by Tattered Angels, Goosebumps Texture Spray by Tsukineko, Misty Breeze Glimmer Spray by Tattered Angels, pins by Maya Road, flower by Prima, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment