Thursday, June 7, 2012

CPS Sketch # 268 - Sizzix

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch challenge.  Sizzix is sponsoring this month.

a note for you

Oh how I love Sizzix!!!!  This is a relatively new love for me since I won (yes, won!!) a Vagabond a few months ago.  I really love good tools and enjoy every die I have now!

This die is no exception.  It's just wonderful!  Flip-its dies create action cards.



I die cut two of the same fancy frames cards and used the white one to create the central panel.  I just carefully trimmed along the edge to make it smaller than the original frame for a perfect matte.  Super fast and super simple!  I love it!

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Dies: Fancy Frame Flip-Its by Sizzix
Stamps: monogram2build by the {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Licorice dye ink by ClearSnap
Paper: Sea Blue and Solar White by DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Take Note by Studio Calico
Other: Twine by the Twinery, flower by Prima Marketing, Washi tape by Tim Holtz, Mister Huey's Calico White Spray, E81 and BG53 copic markers and airbrush system

No comments:

Post a Comment