Thursday, September 13, 2012

CPS Sketch # 282 - My Favorite Things

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project!  I've been inking MFT images and having a great time.

Frosty

This was such a quick card that it might just make the grade for mass-production later this year when I work to make over 90 cards to send to friends and family.

I colored my frosty bonne homme de neige with copic markers in non-traditional colors.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Hugs Snowman by My Favorite Things
Ink: ColorBox Black Licorice by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White Neenah, Pop-Tone Lemonade 100#, Pop-Tone Blu Raspberry 100# by DiscountCardstock.com
Other: Polka Dots embossing folder by Provo Craft, clear embossing powder by Ranger, twill tape, Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Copic Markers: BG10, BG45, BG49, YR16, YR18, 0, R20, R22, T1, T3, T5, T7

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LIsa! Love that sweet snowman and your colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete