Monday, October 8, 2007

Thinking Pink

Breast cancer has touched all of us at some point in our lives. Aunts, mothers, sisters, coworkers and friends... We can never become complacent in our efforts of finding a cure. No one should have to suffer.


I made the following gift set for a friend (and former supervisor) who is battling breast cancer for the second time in her young life. She is a strong person to fight... and I'm proud to have worked with her. I hope this gives her a smile to know we are all thinking and praying for her...
The card is simple with no message in the inside... plenty of room for her team to sign their well-wishes...
To go with the card is a small tent card with earrings made from the Awareness ribbon from the CHF Ribbons set. I stamped the ribbon on shrink film and heat until complete. I made a matching necklace as well...

I hope she'll like this set and feel that she has support and love to help her through her journey.

Thanks,

Lisa

------------------------------------

Supplies:

Stamps: Ribbons, Paisley Backgrounder

Ink: Pink, grey, blackCardstock: pink, dark pink, grey, white

Embellishments: paper crimper, scallop punch, silver brads, coluzzle, earring findings, leather strapping, beads, Copics, dimensional tape, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful set Lisa and the paisley backgrounder makes a lovely subtle finish to the card. I really hope your friend wins the fight - I'm sure she will appreciate knowing that everyone is thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete