Friday, February 1, 2008

The Latest CHF Release

The release for two new sets at Cornish Heritage Farms is here!!! I wanted to show you a quick project, using both. I honestly consider the addition of these Mona Lisa Moments sets to be the basic stamp / supply on everyone's shelf.

The two sets are Classic Essential Expressions and Cardmakers Shapes... I've used both here!

Such a simple card, but sometimes it's just what you need. I used the oval shape in the set to make a fast flower - rock and roll technique. The fun element to the center of the card is Red Flocking. I used the circle shape from the set and pressed into a Tsukineko Glue Pad.

The great part about Classic Essential Expressions is the versatility. I think I'll make a stack of cards without sentiment... adding whatever I need for the occasion. Perfect solution for busy lives!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

----------------------------

Supplies:

Stamps: Classic Essential Expressions, Cardmakers Shapes

Paper: Shimmery White

Ink: Terra Cotta, Espresso, Butterscotch Adirondack inks, Antique Linen Distress Ink - all Ranger

Other: Red Flocking, Glue Pad, brayer, coffee filter, dimensional tape

1 comment: