Winter Vintage Christmas Journal
I found this notebook at Target and only covered the front. I sewed the plaid layer and the white lace to the main panel. I kept the embellishments on this fairly simple since I'll be using this and taking it with me... I didn't want anything that would rip off or damage the cover.
I intend to keep notes on everything this holiday. Things I'll be noting:
- Shopping lists (colors, types, part numbers and sizes)
- Holiday baking (cookies, cakes and candies - what we loved and worked well, so we can repeat)
- Grocery lists
- Schedules and Events
- Card-making (dates to work, supply lists / shopping lists, design ideas)
- Card list (mailing list, new addresses to note)
- General checklists - I'm addicted to checklists... make the list and complete tasks! Nothing better than a completed task.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Winter Vintage Signage (The Rummage Bin) by CHF
-Perfect Plaid and Aged Music Scrapblock (TM) by CHF
-Fired Brick Distress ink by Ranger
-Pitch Black and Slate Adirondack dye inks by Ranger
-White Prismatic, Simply Smooth White, Blush Red Dark and Cryogen White by Prism
-snowflake die and embossing folder by Provo Craft
-White lace by Wrights
-red twine by Martha Stewart
-Vintage Brass hardware by We R Memory Keepers
-sewing machine and thread
-Thread the red twine through the white lace for contrast.