Wednesday, October 8, 2008

World Cardmaking Day Fun

So... did you stamp over the weekend?  Did you enjoy World Cardmaking Day?  I did manage to stamp a couple of things and managed to add to my stack of holiday cards.  I'm sneaking up on that total, slowly.  LOL!

Stonehearth Hutch
I really love how the image completed.  I stamped the image and colored with the lightest colors of Copic markers and then layered in shading and depth with Prismacolor pencils.  To soften the colors, I colored over the entire image with a white pencil.  It blurred edges a bit and really gives the image an "out of focus" or a snowy afternoon.
Here's a close up... it's hard to capture the little hints of the glitter...


Thanks for stopping by,
lise

---------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Stonehearth Hutch (Thomas Kinkade Series) by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Core'dinations Elements cardstock (teal)
-White Prismatic by Prism
-Solar White by Neenah


Other:
-Copic markers
-Prismacolor pencils
-Glossy Accents by Ranger (on the windows, lightpost and tree lights)
-Glitter by Art Institute (adhered on the tree with Glossy Accents)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    This really looks so snow swept - beautiful.
    I really love your new banner.
    Hope you are well. Mandy

    ReplyDelete