Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CPS Sketch # 175 - Lizzie Anne Designs

Hello!  I'm back from vacation with a fresh CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Lizzie Anne Designs.  I fell in love with this little Sixlet set and had a ball with the sketch this week.  Pure fun!

Whale of a Birthday

I stumbled upon my Joy Ride Cosmo Cricket paper (by dumb luck, I tell ya) when it fell on my work desk.  It was kismet!  The grid paper and little dots paper match my sweet what and the bubble trail perfectly!  Match made in paper craft land!  I hand cut a bit of ocean for my little whale and this fun project was complete.

I hope you'll stop by the CPS blog for more designer inspiration and details on how to join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting!
lisa

------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Merry Marine Sixlet by Lizzie Anne Designs
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Detail Blending paper by Couture Cardstock, Core Impressions by Core'dinations
Patterned paper: Joy Ride by Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: Ribbon by PaperTrey Ink, Gelly Gems by Gel-a-tins
Copic markers; BG10, BG13, BG18, 0, W1, B41, B45

No comments:

Post a Comment