Thursday, September 16, 2010

CPS Sketch # 184 - In Style Stamps

Hello!  I had a lot of fun with this week's CPS Sketch.  The sponsor for the weeek is In Style Stamps.

Hello Baby

I had so much fun coloring this sweet girl.  Isn't she darling?  I used more October Afternoon paper for this card... in fact, the background panel just reminds me of a quilt, which reminds me of being cozy and babies... it's a twisted logic how I landed there, but it worked for me.  Hah!

I colored and trimmed a wide border around my little mama.  She's the center of my flower matte, which mimics Tami's awesome sketch this week...



If you'd like to participate in this week's sketch, check out all the details at the Card Positioning Systems' blog.  Thanks for visiting!

lise
------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Jasmine (Retro) rubber stamp by In Style Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Black by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite by October Afternoon
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Dymo label maker, ribbon by May Arts
Copic markers: 0, W1, R20, R22, Y35, Y38, E00, E02, E42, E44, clear Atyou Spica pen

2 comments:

  1. Love that paper and your coloring is terrific! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy new baby card! Love that mother with baby image, and your paper matches the retro-ish feel.

    ReplyDelete