Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CPS # 185 - Free For All

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  I wasn't sponsored this week, so I have a fun project to share with you.

RAWR

Seriously, isn't this little man darling?  He just tugs at my heart.  I thought it would be fun to pair this little love with Halloween colors... since he might be dressing up for some treats.

Stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration on this week's sketch and the details on how you could win a prize pack from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Little Loveosaurus by My Favorite Things
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Core'dinations
Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, E00, E02, R20, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, N1, 0

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I just love the halloween twist to your Loveosaurus!

    Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete