Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CPS Sketch # 195 - The {Stamps} of Life

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project!  This week our sponsor is the {Stamps} of Life!  I just adore the images available from the {Stamps} of Life... be sure to check them out!


I created two projects this week for the sketch and sponsor - the first posted today.


Earthy Trees


My first project is all about paper piecing.  I love this technique.  It's a great way to incorporate color and continuity in a design.  The birds were stamped and colored, popped up on the tree.

I'll be back tomorrow with my second design with this sketch.
Thanks for visiting!
lisa

-----------------------------------------------------
Stamps: trees2build by The Stamps of Life
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Brown and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Earth Love by Cosmo Cricket
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, slot punch by EK Success, Twill by May Arts
Copic markers: G94, G99, 0, B91, B93, E11, E13, E15, Y32
Final card size: 4" x 6"

No comments:

Post a Comment