Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exciting News!!!

Hello!  I wanted to share with you some exciting news!!

I've been asked to join the Shady Tree Studio's Design Team!  You can read the announcement HERE.  I worked with Nancy, owner and illustrator for STS, when her line was marketed and sold through Cornish Heritage Farms.  It's great to work with her again and her amazing team.

Be on the watch for the newest release (just around the corner) and potentially some blog candy.  I've not done a great deal of blog giveaways in the past, but I'll have something for you soon to celebrate!

Thanks a million for visiting!
lise

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations ... can't wait to see the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have you join us, Lisa!! Thanks so much for becoming a part of the Shady Tree Studio family :^) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo, Ms. Lisa!
    You've got a great 2011 ahead!
    Congratulations!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be on this team with you! what fun it will be! :)
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete