Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CPS Sketch # 204 - Ippity

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project!  This week's sponsor is Banu Honnavara with Ippity!  If you haven't checked out the fun of Ippity, stop by Banu's blog Stamping with Passion for more details.


Sweet Thoughts


This set was just TOO sweet!  I stamped the bunny and the flowers, without worrying about masking the bunny.  I stamped the bunny again on a second piece of paper and trimmed carefully.  I colored everything with Copic markers.

Here's another view of the card to show the dimension.


I hope you'll stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Thoughts of Spring by Ippity
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft and Brown by Bazzill, Natural White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Hopscotch by Basic Grey
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, airbrush, dimensional tape by 3M
Copic Markers: R20, R22, R24, BG10, Y11, Y15, B12, B14, G40, G21, G24, 0, T1

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love that Hopscotch paper & have been hoarding it...I might have to break it out now!

    ReplyDelete