Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC183

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.

It's time for another Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC183.  This challenge is a sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch we used:


Brew Your Coffee

Have I mentioned how much I love sketches?  I do!  They are the perfect way to start a project.  With sketch in hand, I pick my main image and hunt down the perfect patterned paper.  I had fun coloring the Brew Your Coffee image in bright colors.  It's just darling in reds, yellow and green!  And I followed the sketch to a T.
Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on how to participate.  I think prizes are a part of the deal too!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Brew Your Coffee by Paper Pretties
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned paper: Hometown Summer by Collage Press
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, airbrush system by Copic
Copic Markers: R20, R24, R27, R29, E23, E25, E27, YG17, YG21, YG25, Y32, Y35, Y38, Y19, YR16, T1, 0, BG10, BG53

No comments:

Post a Comment