Thursday, October 4, 2012

CPS Sketch # 285 - My Favorite Things

Hello!  It's our last week with My Favorite Things as our sponsor.  It's been a blast!

Adore You

Somthing cute was in order... and nothing says cute quite like the Pure Innocence line at MFT!  I have used a square die to cut holes in the square front of my patterned paper and put my stamped image (and coordinating papers) behind.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do by My Favorite Things
Ink: ColorBox Black Licorice by Clearsnap
Paper: Kraft and Solar White Neenah by DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Sweet Day by Echo Park
Other: Scor-Tape, Blush Glitter Ritz Jewel glitter, Square Nestabilities by Spellbinder

3 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! I love your glitter strip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card - love the simplicity of layout with this image, super cute!

    ReplyDelete