Saturday, December 26, 2015

Season's Greetings!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5149713/?claim=x69u3kcq9jt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It's been some time since I've posted.  I'm stopping in today to say hello and to wish everyone a happy holidays!  I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

I will be posting more and invite you to follow me on Bloglovin or to sign up for email notifications for new posts from FeedBlitz.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'll leave you with one of my Christmas cards this year.  I've been enjoying all things watercolor lately and had a great time creating with this lovely Penny Black image called Brush Pines.



I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors directly to my stamp.  I lightly misted the stamp with water and pressed onto Strathmore watercolor paper.  This technique worked well for mass-production, because I could re-spray with water and get a second impression.  I was also able to go to the paper with some additional watercolors or water to blend again.  I heat embossed the sentiment with clear powder after stamping with Versafine Onxy Black ink.

Thanks and I'll see you again soon!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment