Wednesday, April 11, 2007

First Blogger's RAK!

I joined the RAK group (Random Acts of Kindness) on Splitcoaststampers only a week ago. Part of this group is the Blogger's RAK group, which consists of SCS members that are journaling on-line. Some of the most talented artists on SCS are blogging. I asked to join the Blogger's RAK group. Strangely enough, they let me in! LOL!

The very first card I sent as part of this group was to Teresa Shaw. Teresa was my big sis' as part of another SCS group (a secret group that swaps handmade and purchased gifts). Teresa was SO good to me. She's immensely talented. So, I sent her a card.

Ironically enough, our cards must have passed each other in the mail... because she sent me one! Isn't her card amazing?!?!

The card is a triangle Tri-fold card (see SCS resource page on this link for instructions). Her card is a perfect example of this technique! Teresa used So Saffron cardstock with Petals and Paisley Designer Series paper. The ever fabulous Marvy scallop punches are the centerpiece of the card, with the most adorable little chick.

Thanks, Teresa! I love the card and the warm words! Her blog is amazing and I hang out there all the time. Check out Inkfully Yours for wonderful, inspiring stamping projects!



Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome, Lisa!!! I think they did cross paths in the mail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I just wanted to let you know that I "taggged" your blog on mine :) I love it and this RAK must have been fun to get - it's super cute. You should be able to get to my blog by clicking on my name. Take care and TFS!

    ReplyDelete