I was tagged by a blogger today (Marie)! Her blog is wonderful and is on a frequent hit list of mine... you know, when I should actually be stamping. I love to read stamping blogs for inspiration. I feel like I have a personal connection through their journaling. It's a fun way to be a part of the greater community of stamping addicts... I mean crafters!
So, I was tagged! Marie added a post on her blog about two wonderful artists that linked to her blog... and she created a list of 5 other blogs she recently added to her reading list.... and I was one of them! What an honor!
Marie's blog has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. She has so many inspiring projects and cards - both clean and simple to whimsical! I love to read her posts. Definately check her out!
So, I'll play the game of tag. If you aren't reading some of these blogs, be sure to add them to a favorite list. Everyone on my blogroll (to the right) is worth the read!
1. Hop Art Studio - Asela Hopkins: Such a wonderful artist
2. Paper Fections - Sharon Harnist: Former SCS Dirty Dozen designer and fabulous artist!
3. Confessions of a Ribbon Addict - Jody Morrow: Current Dirty Dozen... and my ribbon enabler!
4. Inky Paws - Jeanne Streiff: my stamping hero
5. Stampin' Kub - Kurtis Amundson: One very talented young man!
It was hard to pick my favorites... since I read a ton of blogs. Check everyone out for added inspiration! You'll be blown away.