Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Oh my word!  I've been such a bad blogger lately!  I'm SO Sorry!  We went on vacation and then I had a million things to do (that of course, didn't get done when I was away).

Holly at Hog Wild About Stamping tagged me, so I thought I'd post that today... to get me back in the blogging swing of things.

Ten years ago: I was a relatively new mom.  My daughter was born in January of 1998...  she was a ball that summer; crawling, playing, and smiling!


Five things in today’s 'to do list':


1. Upload pictures to my gallery... which I've been neglecting lately.
2. Write another blog post for the CHF Challenge tomorrow.
3. Figure out dinner... unless I can talk my family into pizza from Racconelli's around the corner.
    They have seriously yummy New York style pizza!
4. Read the news on the CHF Forum and stop by the gallery for a little commenting...
5. Make my lunch for work tomorrow.  Bummer.  Monday's are awful.


Five Snacks I enjoy:


1. Popcorn
2. Pretzels
3. Chips and salsa.
4. Ice cream - of ANY kind.  I have a serious addiction here.
5. Dry Cheerios from the box.


Things I would do if I was a millionaire:


1. Pay off debt and quit my day job so I could do what I love... stamp!
2. Hire someone to clean my house.
3. See that my family was taken care of too
4. Invest.
5. Donate and volunteer.

Places I have lived (see the pattern - I'm a home body):
1. Spanish Lake, Missouri
2. Florissant, Missouri
3. St. Peters, Missouri

OK... the next step is to tag others for this game.  Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this.  I'd love to know more about you.  Drop me a line if you do post.

Thanks - and I promise to have a stamping project or two soon!
Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment