Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bouncing with Glee!

What a banner day this has been!  It's not often that I can say I'm caught up on "most" things, my house isn't disgusting (it's never really super clean, but sometimes a shovel is my only hope), and that I've stamped just for fun!  That's right... I actually stamped!  I promise to get pictures up here tomorrow.  I was so inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas tag projects that Tim Holtz (on his blog), Lisa Strahl and Becky Olsen (at Ellen's CLASSroom) are all doing that I decided to do a few too.  More to come...

And I have some great news to share.  I've been chosen, along with 4 other new members, to be a part of the CPS Design Team!  I'm really excited to join such a talented bunch of stamping rock stars!  Seriously... did you see the names on that list??

Thanks for letting me share and I promise to post again soon.
I appreciate the visits!
lise

5 comments:

  1. CPS - that's great! big congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lise!!! :) Im super excited too!! I feel your pain on the "mess" & a shovel being your only hope... lol!!! I have 4 kids and I guess that's how it goes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats and very well deserved! I'm itching to dive in on Tim's tags too but it's just not happening at the moment, next week maybe! Hope you get a chance to photo and share yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa!!! I am so excited to be on the team too and can't stop pinching myself about it! I am really looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete