Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gone Hiking Release at CHF

No... I haven't taken a hike, but maybe I should.  I need to get my rear in gear!  Hah!

The latest release at CHF in the Sara England line is really beautiful.  The images have a rough sketch quality to them and I knew exactly what I would create with my first project.

Missing You:



I loved the sketchy lines so much that I really didn't want to alter it too much. I used a regular #2 pencil to give a few additional bits of shading. I also punched the side to look like the image was pulled from a sketch book... something done quickly / on the fly...

And there's something so touching about this man looking out over the hills to the setting sun that makes me wonder if he's missing someone (or if someone is missing him).

Thanks for visiting!
lise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Gone Hiking (Sara England) by CHF
-Vintage Text Scrapblock by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Fabriano watercolor paper (main image)
-Kraft by Prism
-Simply Smooth white by CHF


Other:
-pin (sewing supplies)
-lace - Wright's and Making Memories
-flower by Prima
-#2 pencil
-dymo label maker
-hairspray (to set pencil shading)
-notebook edge punch by EK Success
-Tiny Attacher by T. Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment