Friday, January 29, 2010

Watercoloring Technique

Good evening!  I thought I'd post a quick note that I've posted a new technique today at Cornish Heritage Farms.  The project was super fast and I had a chance to channel my inner artist!

Sunset:

You can see the step by step details on how to recreate the central image at the CHF Technique forums ---> HERE.  Even if I forget to post about the tech, you can see the weekly article posted in the forums.  Stop by sometime.  I'd love to see you!
Thanks for visiting,
lise

-------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
Gone Hiking (Sara England) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Vintage Text Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
Jet Black Archival ink by Ranger


Cardstock:
Simply Smooth white cardstock by CHF
Kraft cardstock by Prism
Hot Pressed watercolor paper by Fabriano (this is smooth textured)


Other:
Studio paints by C. Hellmuth / Ranger - Sable Brown, Blank Canvas, Dash of Red, Dab of Yellow, Charcoal Black, Smidge of Blue
Brushes by Ranger
water and paper towels
non-stick craft mat
craft sticks
ribbon, flower clip and pin by Maya Road
Tiny attacher by Ranger

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous! The colors are stunning, and I love how you added the coordinating ribbon.

    ReplyDelete