Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CPS Sketch # 148 - Gina K Designs

Oh yeah!!!  Today I'm posting my first design with CPS and I couldn't be more thrilled!  Gina K Designs sponsored us this week and I really had a ton of fun.

Sketch # 148

Cool Beans



"Cool Beans" is one of my mom's favorite sayings.  I had to incorporate it into the card for sure.  And the corrugated kraft cardstock really reminded me of those wraps you get on a yummy sugar-free vanilla soy latte at Starbucks.  I'm craving one now!

Be sure to stop by Card Positioning Systems to check out the other great designs of the week... and join in the fun.  Link to your projects with the same sketch we use and you can win.

Thanks for stopping by,
lise

-------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: My Cuppa’ Joe (Gina K Designs)
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento and Moonlight White Brilliance inks (Tsukineko)
Paper: Kraft (Prism Papers)
Patterned Paper: The Daily Grind (Fancy Pants)
Tools: precision scissors (EK Success), corrugator (Fiskars), sewing machine and Thread, sanding block, 1-1/4” and 1-3/8” circle punches (EK Success)
Markers: Copic markers- YG63, YG67, W1, W3, 0 (Imagination International)

No comments:

Post a Comment