Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emerging Dragonfly

I wanted to share a card I created with a new set from Cornish Heritage Farms, called Emerging Dragonfly.

It's one that I gave a great deal of thought in it's design, because of the outreach effort I'd read about at Taylored Expressions.  The Dragonfly Card Drive really spoke to me.  If you'd like to read more about what Taylor is doing, stop by her blog HERE.  Maybe this simple card will help ease someone's pain.

Dream

Well, I'd best get my card in the mail in time to join others in this card drive.

Thanks for visiting!
lise

---------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Emerging Dragonfly - Dream (Sara England) by CHF


Ink:
-Black Soot and Pumice Stone Distress ink by Ranger


Paper:
-Kraft, white and vellum


Patterned Paper:
-Ever After by Cosmo Cricket


Other:
-Clear embossing powder by Ranger
-ribbon by May Arts and Making Memories
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-sewing machine
-Fabri-Tac glue by Beacon Adhesives
Note:
The dragonfly was stamped with Pumice Stone ink on vellum and embossed. The image was carefully trimmed out and adhered as an embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment