Monday, November 22, 2010

CPS Sketch # 194 - Free For All

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  I wasn't sponsored this week, so I decided to pull out a stamp set that I've been wanting to use for quite some time!


Missing You

I just adore the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things.  The sweet little girl is just darling!  I stamped the little girl twice, coloring and cutting one of them precisely.  I popped one up on the main panel for dimension.  I also sponged Broken China Distress ink over the main panel for my sky.

Here's a view of the dimension.  I added White Enamel Accents to the snowflakes falling and Black Enamel Accents to her coat buttons for shine.

Be sure to visit the CPS blog for more designer inspiration!
Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Flurry of Love by My Favorite Things
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko, Broken China Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Dasher by Basic Grey
Other: Sponge, precision scissors, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, enamel accents in white and black by Ranger
Copics: 0, E40, E42, E44, E00, E02, YG93, YG95, BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, R20, R22, R24, R27

No comments:

Post a Comment