Friday, January 21, 2011

CPS Sketch # 201 - Sweet N Sassy Stamps

Hello!  I haven't shared my sketch card yet for CPS, so I hope you don't mind a quick post.  This week's sponsor is Sweet N Sassy Stamps... a truly wonderful stamp company with Christian values that shine through in all they do.  How wonderful, is all I have to say!

Believe in Miracles

I just love the intense color combination of the Curio patterned paper.  It's golden tones are perfect with the butterfly from the Everyday Miracles stamp set by Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  I made this card with a specific person in mind... and hope that the sentiment (Believe in Miracles) brings her some peace.

The butterfly was stamped and colored.  I carefully trimmed and gently bent the wings.  It's perched closely to the Prima flower... perhaps ready to take flight.

Be sure to visit the CPS blog for more inspiration!
Thanks for visiting,
lise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Everyday Miracles by Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Classic Cream and Solar White by Neenah, Black and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Curio by Basic Grey
Other: Flourish by Zva Creative, Clear embossing powder by Ranger, Flower by Prima Marketing, die by My Favorite Things
Copic markers: R20, R22, Y32, Y38, E42, E31

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lise! Love that BG paper, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete