Thursday, January 27, 2011

CPS Sketch # 202 - PSA Essentials

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This week the prize sponsor is PSA Essentials.  I'm incredibly intrigued by their stamps.  So unique!  Be sure to stop by their site for more information on how the stampers work.


Whooose Birthday?


This sketch is so much fun!  I used October Afternoon Campfire paper as my inspiration.  The little owl at the top of the patterned paper inspired my labeler sentiment strip... Whooose birthday...

It's a great masculine card, which is something I always need.

I'd love it if you stop by the CPS blog for more designer inspiration and details on the the sketch this week.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Paper: Kraft by Recollections
Patterned Paper: Campfire by October Afternoon
Other: Dymo Label maker, 1” circle punch by EK Success, buttons, twine by May Arts
Finished card size: 3.75” x 9.25” (Business envelope size)

No comments:

Post a Comment