Thursday, March 3, 2011

CPS Sketch # 207 - Kraftin' Kimmie

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketchKraftin' Kimmie was the prize sponsor last week.

ETA: I had this post all set to go and it never posted!  It's the second time in the last two weeks that Blogger has done this to me.  Arghhh....


Hi!

When I saw this week's sketch, I was reminded of a film strip.  I tried to use a die that I had, but it wouldn't have allowed me to showcase the image... so I made one of my own.  It's certainly not perfect like a die-cut, but that just adds to the charm, right?  Please let me think that....

I thought the patterned paper was just a perfect fit for the flowers with this sweet little mouse.

Please stop by the CPS blog to see more designer inspiration.
Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

---------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Black by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Modern Homemaker by October Afternoon
Other: Clear embossing powder by Ranger, corner punch and slot punch by EK Success, scalpel and ruler, Thickers by American Crafts, seam binding by Hug Snug
Copic Markers: 0, W1, BG10, Y11, Y19, R20, R22, R27, YG23, YG17, E40, E42, E44, E47, E49
Finished card size: 5” x 7”

No comments:

Post a Comment