Monday, March 7, 2011

Outlines Rubber Stamp Challenge # 10


Hello!!!  It's Monday and time for a new Outlines Rubber Stamp design team challenge.  This week our challenge is Lots of Layers... with Layering Stamps and Smooch paints.


Boo



I know... it's a Halloween card, but I just love the Spooky Layering College (K-703) image.  There are SO many great images built into this one stamp.  I've just pulled a small portion of it into my finished project, making the Layering Collage Stamps some of the most versatile you can have in your collection!


I colored my image with Smooch paints too.  There's a lot of shine to this card!  I added Ice White Pearl pen drops as a border around my card and the central image.


I'd love it if you stopped by to visit the other designers for more inspiration:


Bev Gerard
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp - DT Coordinator
Robin Kirkpatrick
Sandy Hulsart
Vicki Garrett <--- Vicki's post will be live later this week.  She's been under the weather, so you could stop by and leave her a little pick-me-up note, if you'd like. :-)


Thanks for visiting,
lise
------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Spooky Layering Collage (K-703) by Outlines Rubber Stamps
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Black and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Matilda by Cosmo Cricket
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, precision scissors, 3M mounting tape, Ice White Pearl Pen by Viva Decor
Smooch paints: Carrot, Grape Soda, Gold Lame, Molasses, Illuminate, Mocha, Green Apple

4 comments:

  1. You are so patient to have used the pearl dots for bordering! Very cool, Ms. Lisa!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Halloween stamps too and this one is adorable. Love all the Pearl dot accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun Halloween card, Lisa! I love that kitty! I love all those pearl dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this would be even cuter in person with all that "shine" going on!

    ReplyDelete