Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CPS Sketch # 208 - The {Stamps} of Life

Hello!  I have another CPS Sketch project to share with you!  This week's sponsor is The {Stamps} of Life.  I just adore the images from this company.

For You


Banners are all the rage, aren't they?  I loved the different patterns for the banners in this set.  It's just darling!!!  I stamped and embossed all the stamped elements for added shine too!

I hope you'll stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration from the designers and information on how you can participate this week for a prize pack from The {Stamps} of Life.  Score!

Thanks for visiting,
lise
------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: banners4all (Set # 9) by The {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Black Soot and Old Paper Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Kraft cardstock by Recollections, Natural White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Tickled Pink by My Mind’s Eye
Other: Clear embossing powder by Ranger, button, twine by Garnish

No comments:

Post a Comment