Thursday, September 1, 2011

CPS Sketch # 233 - ClearSnap

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is ClearSnap!

All Zipped Up

This was a fun project to create.  I have been wanting to try my hand at a zipper rose for a long time.  I think it would have been a great deal easier if I'd used a zipper ribbon from Maya Road or someone, but I used a coat zipper from my sewing notions.  It worked, but I found that the zipper was really stiff and didn't want to stay on the Gluber.  To help my rose keep it's shape, I sewed it together, as I went along.

And to top it all off, I created my own delicious patterned paper with a mask and Ice Rink Smooch spray.  My finished project is positively shimmering!

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Sponsor Product: Ice Rink and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spray by ClearSnap
Paper: Teal cardstock by Core'dinations, Solar White cardstock by Neenah
Other: coat zipper by Coats & Clark, Gluber by Cosmo Cricket, pearl pen, Heidi Swapp mask, Rhinestone swirl by Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment