Friday, September 2, 2011

Something Silly and NSR

Hello!  I thought I'd post something silly today.  It's not stamping related.

A friend of my daughter shared a cute video on YouTube on how to do marble designed on finger nails.  So, Saturday night Rae pulled out all her supplies and experimented.  She also did my nails.  If you know me, I'm a short-nailed, no fuss kind of girl.  I just don't usually take the time to do them and usually after a few days of having them painted, I'm crawling the walls wanting to remove it all.

So, with that said, I thought I'd share how cute it turned out.

Rachel's nails (lime green, purple and blue):

My nails (pink, orange and blue):

Darling, right?

Thanks for letting me share.  I know Rachel would love to hear any comments you might have, because she was so proud of how well it worked - and that she figured it all out on her own.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Rachel, these are just awesome, what a great job you did, they look very professional and very stylish!

    ReplyDelete