Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bella Birthday

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm a part of an online exchange group on Splitcoaststampers. I was assigned one person to send her packages and cards for about 3 months. It's a ton of fun, creating for someone... sharing a common hobby... and meeting someone new.



So... if you're in DDSS8, avert your eyes... OK... last chance...



You were warned! LOL!

I'm going to show you a card I made for my secret sis. She mentioned in her profile that she likes pink and brown as a combo and loves Bellas. I have two Bellas and multiple images that another friend stamped for me of others. Personally, the jury is still out on these girls for me. I like their whimsical design, but I'm not sure if they are my style... but still they are a lot of fun.



I used Pretty in Pink for the card base, chocolate chip (which I Cuttlebugged - is this even a word?? maybe Webster's will include this since it's a must have for me), and Close to Cocoa for the Scallop matte. I used a handy tip by Gina K on her blog (A Day in the Life) tutorial for Scalloped Rectangles found HERE. The dotted pink grosgrain ribbon covers the seam from two scalloped squares...



The Bella was watercolored and highlighted with a little glitter.





I'm hoping this card will make my sis smile!


Thanks for checking in with me!

Lisa

1 comment: