Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wonderful Blogger's RAK

I had the best mail on Saturday! I received an incredibly cheerful card from a fellow SCS blogger, Christine Ousley / Photobug. Her blog is called It's my life... and is wonderful. I've added it to my list of favorite reads, because her style is amazing!

The card was made with the Be Happy set from Stampin' Up! I have this set, so I know I'll be brushing it off soon to make a card like this. With layers in real red and green galore, precision trimming, and paper piercing - this is a deceptively simple card.



Thanks, Christine for the happy mail! I really did smile when I got it!

..................

Soon to be posted is a project I worked on all weekend. We have a vacation coming up in July (a long drive trip South... eek!). I've devised a great way to keep the kids busy without hearing, "Are we there yet?"

Back at you soon!

Thanks,
Lisa

1 comment: