Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day card

This is a super quick post since I'm headed out of town today. But, I wanted to show you a card I made for Father's Day.

I recently bought a set of gorgeous Arturo cards (in soft white) from Ellen Hutson, LLC. This paper is absolutely amazing and perfect for watercoloring. They also lend to the more simple card... so, this is what I made.

The stamp was a quick find at a Local Scrapbooking Shop. The LSS is moving, so everything was on sale for 30% off... my lucky day! It's a Stampendous lighthouse and I thought would make a great manly card.

Other than stamping in stazon, watercoloring and adding some navy organdy ribbon, that's the extent of the project.



I'll have more posts later this week with the other cards I did for Father's Day. I'm off to Montreal... I've never been, so it should be fun, eh?

Thanks,

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card - I like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, it is simple but so elegant, but also masculine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Father's Day card, Lisa! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete