1. My first car was a Yugo. Other than being small, it was a good car.
2. My poor little Yugo was crushed in a head-on collision - not my fault. I'm lucky enough to have walked away from it.
3. I wore braces for 4 years. I was a terrible patient and refused to wear the head-gear. It was just too dorky. Sporting a grill for 4 years did finally get me to wear the rubberbands.
4. If tennis shoes could be worn 24/7, I would be the person to try it. I don't like to wear dress shoes for work. And I don't consider those cheap rubber flip-flops as a real footwear option. Not in my house, anyway.
5. I had LASIK surgery about 1.5 years ago and loved the results! I'm now 20/15.
6. My favorite vacation was a cruise, my husband and I took about 6 years ago.
7. I'm certified by PADI for open-water scuba diving... and loved it! There is an amazing feeling of flying, while underwater. It's liberating and exhilarating. My Dad and I were partners. To this day, I can't read a compass.
I'll have to get back to everyone with players. It's getting tough to find anyone that hasn't been recently listing goodies about themselves.
Thanks, AJ! This was fun!Lisa